Film footage by Eugene Lee, Fusion Film
Jolt classes are open to all ages (5+) and abilities. The focus of the classes is on creative movement: building movement skills, creative expression and encouraging connections between people. We don’t want to emulate mainstream dance classes. Rather, we want to build on the dancers’ unique movement qualities, extending and challenging them without changing what is unique. Our Biennial show offers opportunities to perform at a professional theatre and is a huge celebration of the diversity of inclusive dance.
Classes run for 9 weeks during school term time.
Jolt Teenagers - Monday 4.15 - 5.15 pm (Linwood Salvation Army)
Jolt Intermediate - Monday 5.30 - 6.30 pm (Linwood Salvation Army)
- Jolt Creative Movement - Monday 5.30 - 6.30 pm (Opawa Community Church)
- Jolt Youth - Monday 6.45 - 8.00 pm (Opawa Community Church)
- Jolt Young Adults - Wednesday 4.30 - 5.30 pm (Opawa Community Church)
- Jolt Adults 2 - Wednesday 5.45 - 6.45 pm (Opawa Community Church)
- Jolt Adults 1 - Wednesday 7.00 - 8.00 pm (Opawa Community Church)
Saturday classes will be at:
Jolt Junior 1 - Saturday 9.15 - 10.15am (Linwood Salvation Army)
Jolt Junior 2 - Saturday 10.30 - 11.30am (Linwood Salvation Army)
- Jolt Junior 3 - Saturday 11.45 -12.45pm (Linwood Salvation Army)
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A WAITING LIST FOR A NUMBER OF OUR CLASSES - PLEASE CONTACT OUR ADMINISTRATOR TO MAKE ENQUIRIES